Sewer Repair And Installation
Sewer line and drain line replacement requires the experience of a master plumber in the Amarillo area to assure lasting quality and reliability.
Is your sewer backing up more often then it should? This could be because your sewer line has a major issue. Below are the most common issues that a sewer line runs in to:
- Broken, cracked, offset or collapsed pipe – damaged pipes due to shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
- Blockage – grease buildup or a foreign object is restricting or prohibiting proper flow and/or cleaning of the line.
- Corrosion – the pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, causing collapses in the line and restricting flow.
- Bellied pipe – a section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste.
- Leaking joints – the seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
- Root in sewer line – tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line, preventing normal cleaning and/or have damaged the line.
- Off-grade pipe – existing pipes are constructed of substandard material that may have deteriorated or corroded.
With today’s technology, we have a way to inspect the inside of your sewer line with a sewer camera inspection. Click here to learn more.
Schedule below to have your sewer line checked out