Issues With Water Heaters? Bob Jay’s Can Help…
Over here at Bob Jay’s, we have technicians that Specialize in the Repair, Maintenance and Installation of Gas Water Heaters, Electric Water Heaters, and Tankless Water Heaters.
What are my water heating options?
Before you make a decision on a new water heater for your home, you have several options to consider:
- Fuel source – Is your current water heater gas or electric?
- Type – Do you want a traditional storage tank water heater or an efficient tankless version?
- Tank size – Hot water use varies from home to home. We offer a broad range of tank sizes for any household requirement.
- Brand – We install, repair and service all makes and models of water heaters so we can help you get the best deal and the best warranty for your needs.
What is included in my water heater installation?
When you purchase and install a water heater from Bob jay’s, we will:
- Disconnect the old unit.
- Deliver and install your new water heater.
- Haul away and recycle the old water heater.
- Test your new water heater to ensure it is working properly.
- Clean up the work area before leaving.
Become a Lifetime Diamond Club Member and see how this Water Heater will be the LAST water heater you’ll ever have to pay for. EVER.
Buy a new Water Heater with a Lifetime Diamond Club Membership from Bob Jay’s and see how it can be the LAST Water Heater you’ll ever need to buy! Tired of always running out of hot water when showering? Is your water heater leaking, in bad shape, or needing replacement?
Click Here for more information about becoming a Lifetime Diamond Club Member.
Schedule Below to have your Water Heater Inspected
Don’t hesitate to contact us. We provide 24 hour Emergency Service!